BACHELOR OF EDUCATION ARTS
- Holder of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education(KCSE) with a minimum aggregate of C+, or equival
- Holder of Mean Grade C- or O-Level Division III equivalent plus a certificate and diploma.
- Holder of mewan Grade of C or 'O' Level Division II or equivalent plus a Diploma.
- ''A'' Level with 2 principal passes or rquivalent in relevant subjects.
- CPA\ CPSII\CIPS or equivalent.
- P1 certificate from a 2-year post secondary training institution recognized by the University of Nairobi Senate.
- Higher National Diploma in relevant fields with an aggregate of C in KSCE.
- Degree from a recognised University.