KOITALEEL SAMOEI UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
(A CONSTITUENT COLLEGE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI)
NOTICE TO FIRST YEAR STUDENTS – 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
First Year students admitted for the 2020/2021 Academic Year will report for registration online from August 31, 2020. Thereafter there will be an Orientation of the students Online before commencement of lectures which will be conducted online. Students wishing to apply for interfaculty transfer of degree programmes will apply online. Consequently, the students need to do the following so as to move with speed towards the reporting date:
- Download the Admission Letter and Joining Instructions (Form J1/IA- JI/14) from your emails.
- Duly fill the Joining Instructions documents. The BOND (Form J1/5B) must be completed by a Lawyer.
- Appropriate fees must be paid in the KSUC Bank Account given in Form JI/6A.
- Accommodation fee should not be paid as there will be no residence on campus.
- Colored Passport size Photo to be scanned and attached to the appropriate Forms.
- Duly filled Joining Instruction Forms and Bank Slip for fees paid should be scanned emailed to: email@example.com by August 19, 2020.
- In addition, scan and send National Identity Card, Birth Certificate, KCSE Result slip or Certificate.
- Students to ensure their guardians/ sponsors provide them with gadgets for online communication and learning namely: Computer/Laptop/Smartphone. Airtime should be provided too.
- Please call the following numbers for any clarification:
- Academic Registrar: 0740183955 0r 020-4915307
- ICT Office: 0727808318 or 020-4915311
Academic Registrar, KSUC
August 12, 2020