Our vision is:
A premier university nurturing talent for sustainable development.
The mission of the University College is:
To produce creative and innovative graduates with academic integrity and to contribute sustainable knowledge to stimulate social and economic development through training, research and innovative technology transfer, student welfare, community service, consultancy, and continuing education.
The National Values and Principles of Governance as espoused in articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya shall bind the University College. The key values include inclusiveness, professionalism, good governance, integrity, transparency and accountability, equity, and sustainable development. The university shall be further guided by the following core values:
- Teamwork. We work together as a team, with trust, healthy conflict, commitment, accountability and attention to results.
- Responsiveness. We speedily respond to the needs of all our stakeholders.
- Excellence. We strive for excellence in our day-to-day activities, in our interactions with each other, and in serving our stakeholders.
- Justice and fairness. In all our interactions, we treat everyone with impartiality and fairness.
- Courage and resilience. We face all situations with courage and strive to adapt well and bounce back from difficult experiences.